This 1965 Cadillac hearse is a modified vehicle with updates to the drivetrain
- The tires are old. Do have flat spots.
- Also the center carrier is weak, making noise.
- The yoke and the universal joints are new.
- The center carrier rums about $160
- Ok to drive in town/ streets, but not on the freeway.
- The car was in service in Portland Oregon. Retired in 1982 ish
Recent paint on body. No dents or rust. The top had a respray over the original crinkle. Some imperfections are present, but nothing bad. The rest of the car was down to bare metal and repainted inside out. The trim cast chrome on the back Door has flake. There’s a short trim piece on side back doors with poor chrome. Fender stainless trim has sheet metal screws in the bottom on each side.
New upholstery on the seat. New carpet front and back.One crack in the dash pad. Small Curved corner pieces in the casket area are rough. One dome lense have been glued, repaired. Rest of the interior is original. Getting aged and dried but not too bad. Door panels vinyl are pretty dry.
The engine is a 1968 472. All rebuilt. Runs great. The exhaust are dual wit turbo mufflers. Somewhat loud. But not too much Trans works good Driveshaft yoke and joints are new, but the center support is weak.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1965 Cadillac Hearse
Seller's other items: ezeyeguy
Location: Pocatello, Idaho, United States