1960 Cadillac Eureka Hearse
Clean california title in hand
The odometer reads 8,008 miles. 390ci V8 paired with a four-speed hydramatic automatic transmission. Ceramic-coated headers, alternator conversion. Wilwood front disc brakes. Steel 15″wheels with Cadillac-branded polished covers. 235/75 diamond back whitewall tires.
The bench seat is trimmed in black vinyl, and the cabin features matching door panels complemented with gray carpets and a patterned headliner and visors. The rear compartment is equipped with tan privacy curtains and two-tone side panels. A chrome-finished casket loading sliding table tops the storage area, which can be accessed from both sides of the vehicle.
Service performed during previous ownership:
- overhaul of the steering system, replacement waldron’s exhaust system, engine wiring harness, engine mounts, ignition wires, shocks, wilwood disc brakes have been fitted up front, replaced brake booster and master cylinder, replaced shocks, electronic ignition and wires, rebuild carburetor, radiator, and oil pump, replaced water pump, engine wiring harness,
- New battery and cutoff switch, pcv valve, fuel tank, fuel temperature sensor, cunifer fuel lines, engine mounts,
- Rebuilt differential and stainless steel transmission oil cooler lines installed
- Rear bumper has been re-chromed
- Comes with service records
- Signatures from actor felix silla and surf-rock band the ghastly ones are present on the right-rear door
- Runs, drives and stops great
More info: Click here for more information
Seller's other items: gr8dayca
Location: Glendale, California, United States